Authentication of a HubSpot trigger

Hi team,

I'm trying to set HubSpot trigger for my integration workflow but facing a problem.

As I attached to this post, in the setting section it looks all set with no issue. But if back to the listed page, it is shown as "Authentication : Not Available"... Does anyone have ideas to solve this?

スクリーンショット 2023-12-14 13.55.26.pngスクリーンショット 2023-12-14 13.56.31.png

0 5 405
5 REPLIES 5

Can you confirm that you selected the Enable event subscription?

Docs Page

"To use the connection for event subscriptions, select Enable event subscription. Selecting this, displays the following options:

• Enable event subscription with entity and actions: Select this option to use the connection for both event subscription and connector operations (entities and actions).
  • Enable only event subscription: Select this option to use the connection only for event subscription."

Hi Shaaland,

I had been selecting "Enable event subscription", but it was shown as "Not available"...
スクリーンショット 2023-12-14 16.17.26.png

Hi @YutoOshima 

Hubspot does not require event subscription authentication and hence the Authentication is shown as "Not Available". This will not have any impact on connectors functionality.

Regarding your seconds query, Enabled event subscription checkbox is disabled since you have a Active event subscription for this connection.

We will take this as feedback and add these enhancements. Please let us know if you have any other questions or facing any issue while using the connector.

Hi kanavgupta,

Thank you for clarifying the problem. 
One more thing, following the document you provided, I finished set the all things and confirm everything correct(e.g. IAM role, Access token, Target URL and so on)
But on the HubSpot side, the result showed as 401 error, it means "Unauthorized" from their document

At first, I thought it's happened because of the authentication problem, but is there any other problem? Do you have any other idea to solve this?(because I could find any errors on the GCP side...)
スクリーンショット 2023-12-19 11.36.06.png

Thank you for your corporation,
Yuto

Hi Yuto, Thanks for reaching out. I can see from the screenshot that you have used the same secret value 'hubspotsecret' for both 'Private App Access Token' field under Authentication section and 'Client Secret' field in Event Subscription Details Section. 

These are two different values. Please refer the Screenshot below and use the appropriate values.

hubspot-secrets.png

Also, we noticed a minor discrepancy in the docs which earlier suggested to use the authentication token. The docs are now rectified. See the updated doc at - https://cloud.google.com/application-integration/docs/configure-hubspot-trigger

Many Thanks,
Vishwa