Welcome to the Spectrum Access System (SAS) Community!

Hi everyone,

My name is Alyssa and I’m on the Google Spectrum Access System team.  I wanted to introduce myself and welcome everyone to our newly launched Google SAS Community Support Forum hosted by the Google Cloud Community!

Our hope is that this community will be a place for you to collaborate with a large community of SAS enthusiasts and experts.  You’ll be able to ask questions, share ideas and resources, and discuss product updates.  In addition, our own Google experts that develop, maintain, and support Google SAS will contribute to discussions and questions you submit regarding use of the SAS services.

We’ll be posting our thoughts on some of our most commonly asked questions from SAS customers over the coming weeks, but we encourage you to go ahead and start your own discussions as well!

Please keep our Community Guidelines in mind when posting, and be sure to select the “Spectrum Access System (SAS)” label when posting and browsing.  We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for choosing Google SAS,
Alyssa

Solved Solved
2 1 199
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Willie_Turney
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking forward to seeing SAS questions/conversations in the Google Cloud Community!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Willie_Turney
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking forward to seeing SAS questions/conversations in the Google Cloud Community!