Private Service Connect Endpoint Limits

I am planning to use PSC. Want to understand following related to PSC Endpoint:

1. What is the maximum TPS, single PSC endpoint can scale up to?

2. Is endpoint regional or zonal? I mean do I need to handle zone failure for PSC endpoint?

Solved Solved
2 1 124
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @amitkhosla ,

@amitkhosla wrote:

There are no public docs explaining the specific maximum TPS limit for PSC endpoints. 

However, you can monitor the performance of your endpoint and adjust its configuration as needed to handle the desired TPS rate.

@amitkhosla wrote:

2. Is endpoint regional or zonal? I mean do I need to handle zone failure for PSC endpoint?

A PSC endpoint is regional, not zonal.

This means that the endpoint is associated with a specific region (e.g., us-central1) and can be accessed from any zone within that region. In case of a zonal failure, your PSC endpoint should still be accessible from other zones in the same region, as long as those zones are operational. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @amitkhosla ,

@amitkhosla wrote:

There are no public docs explaining the specific maximum TPS limit for PSC endpoints. 

However, you can monitor the performance of your endpoint and adjust its configuration as needed to handle the desired TPS rate.

@amitkhosla wrote:

A PSC endpoint is regional, not zonal.

This means that the endpoint is associated with a specific region (e.g., us-central1) and can be accessed from any zone within that region. In case of a zonal failure, your PSC endpoint should still be accessible from other zones in the same region, as long as those zones are operational.