Issue with control plane private ip connectivity.

Hello,
I face strange issue with GKE private endpoint. I have tested 2 different scenarios:
1.) Public GKE Cluster- when I am trying to connect to control plane using private ip address located in asia-east1 from europe-west4- it don't work stable, from time to time I am getting timeouts, ArgoCD face a timeouts all the time.
2.) Private GKE cluster-  when I am trying to connect to control plane using private ip address located in asia-east1 from europe-west4 all works fine- both from ArgoCD and kubectl.
Global access enabled on both clusters. In my case I need to use Public cluster to have public IP address on my nodes, but it looks like private endpoint is not stable at all, I don't want to use public endpoint- I don't wan't to use Cloud NAT

2 4 133
4 REPLIES 4

Which version is your public GKE cluster using?

1.27.11-gke.1062001

Thanks ... and sorry .. I should have asked this along with the prior question ... is 1.27 the version you created the cluster with as well?  Or was the cluster upgraded to 1.27?

This one which is used on PROD is upgraded to this version. But today I created few more clusters and each of them is facing this issue.

Top Labels in this Space