can not recreate a organization after delete one

I have created a organization in "IAM and Admin" -> "Identity & Organization" menu, when I delete the organization I created, then click "IAM and Admin" -> "Identity & Organization" menu, when I click 'GO TO THE CHECKLIST' on 'Set up Google Cloud for your organization' page, there will report a error.

elsonwx_0-1706082692522.png

If I want to create a organization again, How can I do it.

And my billing account has been associated with the deleted organization, and it can not be back to connect with my origin `no origanization`. How can I fixed it?

Solved Solved
1 1 64
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @elsonwx,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

I see you're having trouble with organizations in Google Cloud. Just a heads-up, creating and deleting organizations isn't as simple as it is with projects and folders. Since organizations are tied up with your Google Workspace or Cloud Identity, they're a big deal and can affect a lot of things. Plus, using the same billing account adds another layer of complexity to the mix.

Because of how complex this all is, especially after you've deleted an organization and want to make a new one, it's best to get in touch with Google Cloud Support. They've got the right tools and know-how to sort this out and can guide you on how to manage your organization and billing without any hiccups.

You may also review these relevant documents:

I hope this helps. Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @elsonwx,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

I see you're having trouble with organizations in Google Cloud. Just a heads-up, creating and deleting organizations isn't as simple as it is with projects and folders. Since organizations are tied up with your Google Workspace or Cloud Identity, they're a big deal and can affect a lot of things. Plus, using the same billing account adds another layer of complexity to the mix.

Because of how complex this all is, especially after you've deleted an organization and want to make a new one, it's best to get in touch with Google Cloud Support. They've got the right tools and know-how to sort this out and can guide you on how to manage your organization and billing without any hiccups.

You may also review these relevant documents:

I hope this helps. Thank you.