Need help migrating from java 8

Hi, im migrating my AppEngine cloud endpoints server from Java 8 and now I'm getting a lot of errors from the Memcache service. which I'm not sure how to handle them. any help will be appreciated. my server is using the Memcache everywhere so I cant remove it. any help will be appreciated.

for example: 

Service error in memcache com.google.appengine.api.memcache.MemcacheServiceException: Memcache put: exception setting 1 key (mitracks_5942694486999040) to '[]' at com.google.appengine.api.memcache.MemcacheServiceApiHelper$RpcResponseHandler.handleApiProxyException(MemcacheServiceApiHelper.java:71) at com.google.appengine.api.memcache.AsyncMemcacheServiceImpl$RpcResponseHandlerForPut.handleApiProxyException(AsyncMemcacheServiceImpl.java:349) at com.google.appengine.api.memcache.MemcacheServiceApiHelper$1.absorbParentException(MemcacheServiceApiHelper.java:111) at 

1 2 97
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @cojalvo,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

Please check this documentation on differences between Java 8 and Java 11+ as you may have missed some steps when migrating from Java 8 to Java 11 or later.

Please take note of the following when performing the migration process:

Please check this documentation on migrating off of legacy bundled services for additional information if you don't want to use legacy bundled services for your project.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response... The problem is that I'm using an old GCP project created in the Android studio and my appengine-web.xml doesn't support  

So I'm not really sure how to add the legaci app engine APIs in such case.   <app-engine-apis>true</app-engine-apis>

Any docs for that? 

Thanks!