Multiple Account Not Support Organisation Problem

I want to include my users in my project by authenticating with Google Play.
For this, I started following the steps with firebase authentication.
First, I created my project with firebase.
To obtain the "Play G@me Client Id" from the Play console, I had to go to the play g*mes services setup tab and this section directed me to Google Cloud.
During the Google cloud Setup stages, I was directed to Cloud Identity/Workspace to define an organization.
I was asked to create an account here and obtain a domain.
I got my domain and created the account.
Until this stage, I continued my transactions with an address of "...@gmail.com" (I will call this account #1 account).
I have an admin console with an address like "...@octavianrhapsody.com" (I'll call this account #2 account).
When I wanted to add other users, I could not add my #1 account because I could not use Gmail in the email I would enter for the primary email. I definitely should have used my domain. Even if I enter #1 as the secondary e-mail address, my organization does not appear in Google Cloud (#1 account).
So, I created a google cloud account with #2 and created a project there. In this way, I was able to add the organization I created in Workspace to my project.
#2 I added #1 Google Cloud account to the project, which is in Google Cloud and has an organization.
Then a ridiculous situation occurred to me. When I look at the cloud with #2, my project has an organization, while #1 does not.
Since my Play Console account is at #1, I still cannot present this as a completed cloud project.
Should I open my Play Console account with domain name #2?

GoogleCloudProblem.jpg

0 0 98
0 REPLIES 0