My Settings > Preferences > General

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Steve_0-1645560436797.png

Auto-mark period (days) field is read-only, so why display it? Being read-only, it also renders the Automatically, after auto-mark period expires option for Mark posts as read pointless, so why show it?

Changing Sort topics by does not appear to affect the topic list on the home screen. I'm guessing it doesn't do anything?

Solved Solved
3 3 232
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Steve,

We have deployed a resolution to the Sort topics by setting located in My Settings>Preferences>General.  When changed to 'Original posting date', the user setting is applied to the home page and AppSheet Q&A activity feeds for the Most Recent default filter. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Regards,

Michelle | Community Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Steve,

By clicking Save after choosing 'Automatically, after auto-mark period expires' option for Mark posts as read, the Auto-mark period (days) field will open up to be updated. 

Regards,

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Steve,

We have deployed a resolution to the Sort topics by setting located in My Settings>Preferences>General.  When changed to 'Original posting date', the user setting is applied to the home page and AppSheet Q&A activity feeds for the Most Recent default filter. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Regards,

Thanks!