I would like to have Action added to the idea label.

Hi @AndrewB @Lauren_vdv 

The label that is registered when creating a feature idea does not seem to include Action.

Snag_182627d.png

Please add this label as it is expected to be used frequently in the AppSheet community.
It would be great if you could add any other AppSheet terms that were used in the old community.

2 3 137
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @takuya_miyai, thanks for bringing this up. 'Actions' is an important label, we'll consider adding it back during the next round of community updates. The goal for this new environment is to start with fewer labels overall, and add some back as they're demanded by post topic popularity. Hopefully this approach, combined with better search, will keep content organization simpler and easier to discover answers/ideas.

Also, in the meantime in case it's helpful, this post by @Michelle helps outline how the different categories and tags were migrated into this new environment. Will be very helpful to hear more about which other labels may be important to add back - appreciate the feedback.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Using-the-Community/Community-Structure-and-Navigation/ta-p/...

Hi @peterdykstra 

I now understand why labels are currently restricted.
It may indeed be a necessary action for searchability.

However, as you know, I don't think it's appropriate to group Actions under Automation.
I hope that the Actions label will be added in the future.🤗

Thanks,