Google Criteria - Dissapointed

I was attempted to post a feature request to Google Workspace (not AppSheet), but I noticed we need a pre-approval from Google to get an authority to post a feature idea to the Google Workspace commuity.

I requested , but I was denied, as my profile not meeting Google's latest criteria.

I believe I thorw my self-devotion to Google (parituclarly Appsheet) for years and years, but it looks like my effort resulted in vain...... 

Very sad. I need to stay awary from Google community place fron now on, as i m not authorized to step into.

Solved Solved
3 3 234
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AndrewB
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Koichi_Tsuji, the Workspace team has their own criteria and they are just checking for a business account email (not gmail) when you apply for access. I'll make sure the team knows that you should be admitted. Thanks. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Attn @AndrewB @Michelle 

AndrewB
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Koichi_Tsuji, the Workspace team has their own criteria and they are just checking for a business account email (not gmail) when you apply for access. I'll make sure the team knows that you should be admitted. Thanks. 

Thank you for escalating internally. I got approval to throw an idea to the Google Workspace community place, thanks again.