Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever

I have started my GCP journey 2 years ago. The way Google designed it’s training with hands-on labs via QWIKLABS is just amazing. This helped me to get more insights of GCP offerings.

I love the quote from Gandhiji “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” And that’s why I am here. 😊

Goal: I break my goal into small milestones and work to peruse it. I have achieved two milestones in my GCP journey so far, Associate Cloud Engineer and Professional Data Engineer.

Now my next milestones are Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Cloud Network Engineer and Professional Machine Learning Engineer.

Also, I am helping people in their Cloud journey and will continue that.

Let’s learn and grow together.👍

11 REPLIES 11

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love your goals @shivnathsharma! And congratulations on the amazing achievements you've already completed. 

Thanks @Lauren_vdv 

I love that quote!

Thank you very much for sharing, its great to know that there are other people who successfully achieved the goals I'm currently  trying to achieve. my current goal is to achieve the   associate cloud engineer milestone .. blessing on blessings 

All the best @h-boi for your preparation and certification. Do use Qwiklabs for doing hands-on.   

Happy to share with all that, I have reached one of my milestones : Professional Cloud Architect. 

“Learn continually. There’s always ‘one more thing’ to learn!” — Steve Jobs.

Linkedin Link 

Happy to share that I have completed my Professional Machine Learning Engineer certification successfully. 😊

Professional Machine Learning Engineer • Shivnath Sharma • Google Cloud

@shivnathsharma Congrats!!! Are you preparing for the PCNE or did you already achieve the certification?

@dar10 : I have achieved PCNE certification

We are in the same boat! After two years and a half I'm 8x Google Cloud Certified! 🙂

Good to know this @MaxImbrox . I have completed my 10th GCP certification recently and now preparing for 11th one.