New launches at Google Cloud Next '24!

Answer this question in the comments to earn a special badge:

Besides coding, what skill do you wish every developer could learn at a tech conference? 🤔

Google Cloud Next opening keynoteGoogle Cloud Next opening keynoteTo quote Sundar, we’re using AI to build products that are “radically more helpful.” Whether you’re a developer creating the next great app, an architect building and managing infrastructure, an end user collaborating on content with your colleagues, or a data scientist plumbing the depths of your business data, here are just a few of the new ways that Google AI can help you do your job better:

• Google Vids , your AI-powered video, writing, production, and editing assistant, all in one. Sitting alongside other productivity tools like Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Vids can help anyone become a great storyteller at work.

• Cloud Run application canvas - Generate, modify and deploy AI applications in Cloud Run, with integrations to Vertex AI so you can consume generative APIs from Cloud Run services in just a few clicks.

• Enhancements across our AI Hypercomputer architecture, including the general availability of Cloud TPU v5p, and A3 Mega VMs powered by NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPUs; storage portfolio optimizations including Hyperdisk ML; and open software advancements including JetStream and JAX and PyTorch/XLA releases.

Did we miss one of your favorite announcements?  Get your no cost digital pass to access keynotes, breakout sessions, and more on demand content from the event. Tell us what Google Cloud Next announcement has you most pumped (and earn a special badge!) in the comments below⬇️

8 7 601
7 REPLIES 7

Exited for that

Real world problem solving

I am beyond excited for the Google vids 

The soft skills of interacting with others.  I think forget that being able to communicate with your team, customers, and new people provide a connection that just as important.  

I really loved the Data Agents!

I would suggest peoples skill because sincerely many lack these set of skills

networking with the professionals , interact with them learn about trending technology and how we can contribute in it. 

Top Labels in this Space