Awaiting Response on OAuth Consent Screen Verification from Google Trust & Safety Team over 5 Days

Greetings,

I initiated the verification process for my Google OAuth consent screen over 5 days ago. As of now, I'm yet to receive any communication or updates from the Google Trust and Safety Team. It's noteworthy to mention that the scope of my OAuth consent doesn't tap into any sensitive or restricted API domains.

I would like to draw attention to a specific statement, which is illustrated in the attached screenshot. I'm concerned about the possibility of this information being outdated. Such discrepancies can pose significant challenges, especially when they hinder operational workflows. In our case, it's not just the workflow; our revenue stream is directly impacted due to this delay.

I would greatly appreciate guidance on the next steps and any measures we can undertake to expedite this process. Your assistance is invaluable to us.

Thank you in advance.

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 10.17.12 PM.png

3 7 413
7 REPLIES 7

I am quite literally in the same place as you are. It has been more than a whole week and still no updates on my mailbox, even though I fixed what was needed to be fixed. It is a real pain as I am awaiting the verification process really hard.

You still haven't gotten a reply?

So I've got a reply, asking me to certify I really want the verification. We're 1 week and a half after our immediate reply and now it is dead silent. It's an absolute joke. We do not know if the verification is even under process or just the security team forgot us. 

Same thing! Do you know if I buy the support tariff, will the verification be faster?

I'm not so sure about that. Maybe trying the Standard Support might be helpful for the price paid (25$/m). But having to pay more for this kind of services won't be profitable for any. 
And again, there is no guarantee support can do something about it.

thank u)

Apologise for the late update. I have already gotten the reply right after the day I posted this post. And my consent screen application has been verified.

Top Labels in this Space