An insane Hotel deal for Next 24 in Las Vegas for Marriot / Starwood junkies

First rule for me in Vegas for a conference: Snag a room as close as possible to the event without breaking the piggy bank. Fly in and fly out.

I was a little surprised they choose Vegas over Iowa? Seriously it would have been amazing to fly into a place that is centrally located and next to uscentral1 – party central!

I am only sharing b/c the The Snowflake Summit last year turned into a 'Coughing in the Cloud' experience for me, thanks to the smoke. I developed a nasty chest infection after that trip.

I spent a fortune on taxes b/c i thought I was getting a great deal but it vanished when taxes were applied.

So thats why I had to share this deal!

Excalibur is practically giving away rooms during Google NEXT week!

excalibur.png

I know what your thinking:
That medieval castle hotel??????? I am not a fan and I am definitely bringing my own suit of armor, because you never know when a bed bug might try to invade your room!
Here is the upside: it is not far from the Mandlay Bay. About a 10 minute walk.
map.png

1 2 412
2 REPLIES 2

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing @CatFix - that is a deal! Are you joining us at Next '24 in April? Our team will be there in the Innovation Hive Community Hub with bells on!

I will!

I will definitely stop bye to say hi. What would be really helpful would be a map of where the innovation hive will be located.

Top Labels in this Space