how to give background color for odd and even rows

how to give a background color for odd and even rows in a table, only the background, for example odd rows are given a gray background color

0 10 446
10 REPLIES 10

appears in the count column 9 and 2 different background colors
How to ?

yanu_0-1701265190017.png

Excuse me, here's a screenshot from the appsheet to be precise

from https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=ntPlOA_90a4

Ahhh yes, this tutorial is from the legacy versions of AppSheet, before they redesigned AppSheet's UI to be more aligned with Google Material UI.

yup, it's true that the tutorial I saw was a year ago, but it's actually quite interesting if that's the case, but never mind because UI is our taste

There is currently no way to achieve this within AppSheet.

Your closest thing would be bolding the values in every other record using a 'Format Rule' and applying it to the if the RowNumber is odd, but if you were to change the sort of the view it would for the most part randomize which rows are bolded/unbolded.

is there a background setting? all I know is setting colors for text or icons

Correct the only Format Rule options are Text, Icon or Image Format; unfortunately no background color.

Would be nice to have a toggle for iterating color banding as an option within the Table/Deck View Settings.

OK, thank you, I have tried it and the UI is now like that

If this is something you like to see AppSheet incorporate into the Table Viewtype's setting try submitting it as a Feature Request.

OK, thank you all friends for the discussion, thank you very much

Top Labels in this Space