⚠ ‌‌‌‌Bug: INPUT() is not working anymore in a Bot

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Since about 10/5/2023 6:00:00 PM (UTC), INPUT() is no more working when using it in a Bot. Instead of setting the INPUT() value, the Bot will just delete it!

The problem is not the INPUT() expression. Because when I fire the Action directly in the App, it is working fine. It seems that the Bot cannot read the INPUT() value anymore.
If I use a hardcoded value instead of INPUT(), the Bot works fine.

That's a BIG problem, because the Bot deleted many values!
I've sent also a Ticket to AppSheet support. Case-ID 2-6589000035126

This is the Action that is fired from the Bot

Fabian_Weller_0-1696588362805.png

And this is the expression in the Referenced Action:

IFS(ISBLANK([KD ...1]),INPUT("Start",""))

This was working for many months.

CC @lizlynch 

Solved Solved
1 4 339
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Fabian_Weller @Graham_M - The AppSheet Support and Dev teams have been notified. Thank you for reporting and apologies for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I have the same issue with INPUT() in one of my bots. This was working fine earlier in the week, but is now not passing the value through to the action. So the INPUT() in the referenced action is using the default.

Similarly here, we cannot find issues on our side. Appsheet team, please investigate. It was all good!

@Fabian_Weller @Graham_M - The AppSheet Support and Dev teams have been notified. Thank you for reporting and apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you AppSheet Team. The problem is resolved. 8 hours after my post. That's super! 😊

Top Labels in this Space