publish API Specs swagger into apigee gateway through spring boot

hi all

I want to publish the swagger open api spefication into apigee via spring boot-java.

how can i achieve this?

0 4 373
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

are you asking about developer portal or Apigee edge?

I am referring to apigee edge.

I will elaborate here.

let us say i have a api spec in swagger as a json file and i want to publish the api sepc to apigee in a automated way using the rest calls to apigee.

like similar we can do in WSO2 as CreateAPI.

i want to understand how can publish the specification(swagger) to apigee via rest api calls.

do apigee provides such apis?

Not applicable

The requirement you have is having manual option to upload and develop proxy. But, automation with management api call is not there.

In my experience we have also automated in the way you have done. for that we did work with our application development team who built one application in java. That application parses open api document and adds the flows, target and base path to the template and generate a proxy bundle, then it does management api call to create and deploy proxy in apigee.

The template is nothing but a proxy skeleton. We did create multiple templates with different securities and polices implementations. The api team has to select one of those templates.

the automated way which you are talking about , is this through rest api calls or java apis?. how it is done?. i got confused as you said that rest api calls is not there but still your team has managed to develop.