pass values in URL

Not applicable

I have an Data API for which i need to pass values to the parameters ? How do I send values to the API if am creating an API Proxy using apigee?

am using the developer version - free

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 2 1,856
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hello Magesh,

The query parameters you supply to your api proxy will be delivered to your backend service as query parameters as well. So, I'm not quite sure what your use case is.

If you have to transform from query parameters to using the parameters in the path of your url, you would need to use an Extract Variables policy followed by an Assign Message policy to change your target url. If the parameters are in the body of your request (assuming it's JSON or XML), you would also use an Extract Variables policy followed by an Assign Message policy.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Are your parameters in the query, the path or the body of your request?

Not applicable

Hello Magesh,

The query parameters you supply to your api proxy will be delivered to your backend service as query parameters as well. So, I'm not quite sure what your use case is.

If you have to transform from query parameters to using the parameters in the path of your url, you would need to use an Extract Variables policy followed by an Assign Message policy to change your target url. If the parameters are in the body of your request (assuming it's JSON or XML), you would also use an Extract Variables policy followed by an Assign Message policy.

I hope this helps.