not able to apply OAuth policy

when I want to apply oauth policy to weatherapi proxy , in the Authorize conditional flow I substitute the xml code of as follows

<Request><Step><Name>ValidateOAuth</Name></Step></Request>

but when I am save ,its giving error

Solved Solved
1 2 225
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Viabhav,

It looks like you're doing this tutorial. In "Step 2: Attach the policy to the proxy endpoint", after you do step number 4 ("In the code view..."), the conditional flow should look exactly like this:

<Flow name="Authorize">
    <Description/>
    <Request>
        <Step>
            <Name>ValidateOAuth</Name>
        </Step>
    </Request>    
    <Response/>
    <Condition>proxy.pathsuffix MatchesPath "/forecastrss"</Condition>
</Flow>

It's possible you have a typo or other mistake in this flow. I just tried it and was able to save it. If this doesn't help, then more information about the error will be needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Please provide more details... What error do you see? Steps to verify an access token are described on the documentation page.

Hi Viabhav,

It looks like you're doing this tutorial. In "Step 2: Attach the policy to the proxy endpoint", after you do step number 4 ("In the code view..."), the conditional flow should look exactly like this:

<Flow name="Authorize">
    <Description/>
    <Request>
        <Step>
            <Name>ValidateOAuth</Name>
        </Step>
    </Request>    
    <Response/>
    <Condition>proxy.pathsuffix MatchesPath "/forecastrss"</Condition>
</Flow>

It's possible you have a typo or other mistake in this flow. I just tried it and was able to save it. If this doesn't help, then more information about the error will be needed.