new developer portal

Not applicable

After attending the #adaptordie Chicago conference yesterday, I gave the new Dev Portal (non-drupal) a try.

I liked it the Swagger user interface, but would need two features before we could adopt it:

1. Role-based-access-control (ability for admin to manually accept customer or employee developers to site, and have employees see all APIs, while customers see a subset)

2. Swagger Try-It-Out feature (see attached image: screen-shot-2016-11-18-at-113108-am.png)

0 3 540
3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Jason, I'm glad to hear you like the new experience, and thanks for taking the time to write up your thoughts. Both of your issues are on our roadmap, but we opted to ship lighter and earlier. However, hearing from users in this way helps us keep the right priorities in sight, so thanks for taking the time to write up your thoughts.

Not applicable

Hello,

I just gave a quick try on new portal, looks faster & 'real' integrated with Edge, was able to create my pages & swagger docs etc.

I am unable to find option to enable "Blogs"/"Forums" etc. could you please help me.

@Nitin Mahawadiwar , Please post as a new question.