.net core Developer portal

Hello everyone,

I want to ask about the developer portal, as I read from recommendations by google the developer portal for Apigee should be in drupal, and I want to build the developer portal in .net core

is there anyone trying to do the developer portal in a different language?

and what are the challenges?

Is there any template ready that I can use for the developer portal in .net core?

0 2 93
2 REPLIES 2

as I read from recommendations by google the developer portal for Apigee should be in drupal,

Hmmm I wouldn't say it that way. Google (Apigee) has produced some modules fro use within Drupal that connect into Apigee. These Drupal modules are intended to help people create their own developer portal more easily, but it does require people to use Drupal. We don't "recommend" Drupal officially, but we do offer those modules , so that is a kind of recommendation, I guess.

and I want to build the developer portal in .net core

That sounds like a great idea. Honestly, if I were not working in my current job, I myself would want to be building a developer portal in .NET Core. Sadly I do not know of any templates or other things that would help accelerate your work. But I will be interested to see if there are other responses to your query here.

Thank you for your reply,
from your experience, are those modules difficult to make in other languages like .net or another one?

what I mean, are these modules have a lot of customized code and a lot of integration with apigee APIs?