mvn apigee-enterprise:deploy failing in specific environment

we are using maven plugin for deploy Apigee proxy in Apigee Hybrid, I have tested and deployed many api's in Lower environment and we did not find any issue. When I am trying to deploy in Prod Env it is taking more time (around 12 to 20 minutes) to deploy and sometimes deployment job is success after 10 to 15 minutes and most of time is failing with below mentioned error. When i am checked the error logs it is failed with instance "ge-api-mag-xxx-01" is not reporting status for environment group "apigee-xxx". We dont have any instance with this name "ge-api-mag-xxx-01"

our actual project name is "ge-api-mag-xxx" but I am not sure from where it is reading instance name.

if run the same pipeline second time deployment is completed within 2 min.   

[main] ERROR io.apigee.buildTools.enterprise4g.rest.RestUtil - Deployment error: instance "ge-api-mag-xxx-01" is not reporting status for environment group "apigee-xxx"
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 23:39 min
[INFO] Finished at: 2022-10-31T19:41:34Z
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edge-maven-plugin:2.3.1:deploy (default-cli) on project apigee-proxy-prod: : MojoExecutionException: Deployment error: instance "ge-api-mag-xxx-01" is not reporting status for environment group "apigee-xxx" -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging

Deploy Command:
mvn apigee-enterprise:deploy -P$(APIGEE_PROFILE_PRO) -Dorg=$(APIGEE_ORG_PRO) -Dfile=$(mySecureFile.secureFilePath)

Pom.xml:

<profile>
            <id>#{APIGEE_PROFILE_PRO}#</id>
            <properties>
                <apigee.profile>#{APIGEE_PROFILE_PRO}#</apigee.profile>
                <apigee.env>#{APIGEE_PROFILE_PRO}#</apigee.env>
                <apigee.hosturl>https://apigee.googleapis.com</apigee.hosturl>
                <apigee.apiversion>v1</apigee.apiversion>
                <apigee.org>${org}</apigee.org>
                <apigee.options>override</apigee.options> <!-- overrides is default and the only option -->
                <apigee.bearer>${bearer}</apigee.bearer> <!-- this takes precedence over service account file -->
                <apigee.serviceaccount.file>${file}</apigee.serviceaccount.file>
                <apigee.config.dir>./target/resources/edge</apigee.config.dir>
                <apigee.config.options>update</apigee.config.options>
                <api.northbound.domain>${domain}</api.northbound.domain>
                <api.testtag>~@wip,~@mock</api.testtag>
            </properties>
        </profile>
0 2 280
2 REPLIES 2

@Laxmman - "Deployment error: instance "ge-api-mag-xxx-01" is not reporting status for environment group "apigee-xxx"" is the response coming from the Apigee Management server (apigee.googleapis.com). Please verify if you runtime is configured correctly. This is not a Maven plugin issue. You will see the same experience if you did this via the UI as well. Please check your logs to see if there were any intermittent issues

Thanks @ssvaidyanathan, I will check from  the Apigee Management server