is it mandatory to use curl..it is used by administrators or by users(api proxy developers,...)?

Hi,

kindly let me know is it mandatory to use curl by users too other than administrator who create account.

0 5 104
5 REPLIES 5

@Madhu Latha Bandaru

Your question is not specific, however here is what I gathered -

It is not mandatory to use curl. You can use any HTTP REST client to make API calls - be it management API calls which administrators use or API proxy calls which developers and consumers use

got it, thank you

hi i have another doubt kindly let me know we have backend service api with some routes and swagger documentation(only some routes public). is there any way to create api proxies automatically or we need to add api proxy for every route in backend service (public and non public)

@Madhu Latha Bandaru

You can create the api proxy using the swagger docs. The API proxy can expose only the public routes based on the swagger definition. You don't need to add a proxy for every route. You can create a single api proxy from one spec that has multiple routes defined.

You can load the openapi spec and then create an API proxy -

https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/tutorials/create-api-proxy-openapi-spec

or use a utility that converts the swagger to API proxy bundle (openapi2apigee, swagger-utility) and then import the proxy bundle into edge or through CI/CD.

thanks a lot