i am getting these errors Error fetching Status,Error fetching DeveloperCounts

Not applicable

hi please find attachmentcapture.png

Solved Solved
1 9 704
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@baumanal , Inactive trial accounts are de-provisioned if there is no traffic. Please create a new account in Apigee Edge with different email to start fresh. If your account is newly created & if you see issue, comment below for more details.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Not applicable

I also have the same problem. Nothing is working and I haven't received any mail that your organization is created.

@Guru Venkatesh , @Reza Shams , Inconvenience is regretted ! Thank you for highlighting same.

Can you please provide more details ? Have you just registered ? Is your account newly created ? Are you on trial org / Paid org ?

Can you also post sequence of steps that leads to above errors to better understand same ?

I signed up recently on Friday. We are evaluating the product for our company. So it is a trial. One of my colleagues also tried today and he is getting the same error.

i created my account recently last friday(20 may 2016) .

After launching API Management , APIs->Environment configuration->key value maps(try to add key value map) then i got this error

Not applicable

yes.i created my account last friday(20 may 2016) .

Not applicable

After launching API Management ,APIs->Environment configuration->key value maps(try to add key value map) then i got this error

Not applicable

I have the same issue. Was there ever a resolution?

@baumanal , Inactive trial accounts are de-provisioned if there is no traffic. Please create a new account in Apigee Edge with different email to start fresh. If your account is newly created & if you see issue, comment below for more details.

apigee-error.png

I have created a new account and again I am getting the same error.Please suggest

Thanks