i am getting 503 to hit API via Gateway .

Not applicable

The API is working fine if hit directly ,but gives 503 error when assseced as a proxy imported and deployed in an environment in gateway .

Which log file should i access within /opt/apigee4/var/log/apigee to see any info about this error .

0 5 159
5 REPLIES 5

You should first try to debug using Trace. That should give you enough hint about what is going on.

adas

You should look at /opt/apigee4/var/log/apigee/message-processor/logs/system.log

You can also see in trace where its throwing a 503. From your message-processor machine, try to do a curl to the target endpoint. Maybe that endpoint is not accessible from that server.

@arghya

@arghya das Thanks was getting out of memory in message -processor logs ,increased permgen pace in setenv.sh .Do you recommend increaing the heap space as im using AIO profile or shall i be going for a 3-5 node set up to have multiple message processors.

Hi @Arpit Sharma,

Pl raise a separate question for installation aspect as it will help to build this knowledge repository searchable.

Thanks,

Rajesh Doda

@Arpit Sharma LIke @rdoda can you accept the above answer and open a separate thread for the installation aspect. Regarding the out of memory errors, depends on what sort of instances you are running the aio profile on. If your machine has enough computing power and memory, you can continue to run an AIO profile, but do not expect production grade performance or reliability from that setup.