displays error message when developer registers for the first time

Not applicable

Hi,

When I try to register as a developer giving all my credentials, its accepting and it would say that I have been registered with the message below as a pop up in green box.

"Hi casey, Thank you for registering with Knurld.io.

An e-mail will be sent to casey@gmail.com shortly for verification.

Following that, you will receive your developer security credentials to start using the Knurld.io APIs."

Now suddenly along with this message iam getting an error message as below: "There was an error trying to create the application. Please try again later.

1607-screen-shot-2015-12-03-at-22210-pm.png

But the user is registered and they are able to login, but just the message is shown in pop-up. Please give your suggestions and ideas, why this happens suddenly?

0 1 90
1 REPLY 1

@saranya sekar, Seems like it's a custom implementation related error. Are you trying to auto create app when developer registers? Please check your custom implementation & user verification settings. It's not the default behaviour of the portal & errors are due to your customization. It's hard to tell where exactly is the problem until unless someone gets access to your codebase & instance. A Drupal Expert can solve this problem. Please get in touch with your portal drupal engineer to fix this issue / Developer Portal resource who is working on same.