consumer application key is not display in edge ui

We have a scenario to update application credentials, we did successfully for all apps. For one application apigee returns below error. We tried below steps to check if any app has new apikey associated already by
 a. filtered with apikey in edge ui across all environments and orgs
 b. invoked management apis to get all apps in the org and search for api key
 c. called token endpoint and at Verify api key policy request failed with error "oauth.v2.InvalidApiKey"

{
    "code""keymanagement.service.ConsumerKeyAlreadyExists",
    "message""ConsumerKey already exists",
    "contexts": []
}
if i try with another api key it works. only issue with old api key
@anilsagar  @dchiesa1  please advise for the next steps
0 3 181
3 REPLIES 3

The "old key" that you've deleted.... still exists in the keystore. I Think it eventually gets reaped or expunged completely.  Until that time, you cannot re-use the key. 

What are you really solving for? Can you explain further about the scenario?  Why do you need to re-use the same key?

The need is consumer configured old key in various services that don't have visibility.

Unfortunately, due to the human error app got deleted . It happened 24 hours ago but apikey as you mentioned still exists in the key store, How long will it take in the key store to remove the apikey ?
What is the work around to remove it immediately? Is it possible to query Cassandra and update it?

I don't know the answer to those questions.  For that I suggest that you contact Apigee support.