bundle activation issue.

Not applicable

while doing deployment of proxy one of apigee server is getting failed with error "Deployment failed to activate [ERROR] Deployment failed: Bundle did not activate within expected time. Please check deployment status manually before trying again [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE"

Solved Solved
2 5 938
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

akoo

Hi Badrish,

The last time I've seen this error, it was because of an error in the API bundle. More specifically, it was due to a malformed IP address in an Access Control policy. I could imagine this error could arise from a variety of other issues in the API bundle, too, though.

I suspect something is malformed or incorrect in your API bundle, but may not be caught by our API bundle error checking.

Perhaps you also have a malformed IP address in an Access Control policy?

Best,

-Alex

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable
Can you check the output of this API and see if it gives you more info ? /v1/organizations/$orgname/apis/$apiname/deployments

Dear @Badrish.Mishra2 , Can you please give us more details like which tool are you using to deploy bundle ? Are you using Edge UI portal ? Is your issue still reproducible ?

Not applicable
hi anil, thanksfor reply... i am using jenkins to deploy and using maven (mvn apigee-enterprise:deploy) and issue still exist... " Waiting to assert bundle activation..... [ERROR] Deployment failed to activate [ERROR] Deployment failed: Bundle did not activate within expected time. Please check deployment status manually before trying again [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 48.629 s "

did you receive the solution !!!

akoo

Hi Badrish,

The last time I've seen this error, it was because of an error in the API bundle. More specifically, it was due to a malformed IP address in an Access Control policy. I could imagine this error could arise from a variety of other issues in the API bundle, too, though.

I suspect something is malformed or incorrect in your API bundle, but may not be caught by our API bundle error checking.

Perhaps you also have a malformed IP address in an Access Control policy?

Best,

-Alex