application/xml in swagger not being displayed in the integrated dev portal

Hi all hope everyone's keeping safe.

The issue is : application/json request and response is working but application/xml request and response are not being shown in the integrated dev portal.

What i have done is downloaded a petstore swagger example (which contains both application/xml and application/json request and response) and uploaded that into the specs in the Apigee tool, then i proceeded to go to the API Portal section on Publish section and chose the spec that we uploaded in the previous step. (i've also tried this with directly uploading the .yaml file from my computer to the dev portal and the same issue persists) - This is the integrated dev portal and not a drupal dev portal.

I am seeing the request perfectly displayed in JSON (Right side in try this API):

i am also seeing the examples perfectly displayed in JSON (Left side):

11053-2.png

However the issue is that i am not able to get to display the XML when i select application/xml -

1. the request body disappears when i select application/xml (Right Side):

11054-3.png

2. The example is still being displayed as JSON even when the selection is application/xml:
Screenshot : 1/2 for Request Body

11055-4.png

Screenshot : 2/2 for Request Body

11056-5.png

And the same is the case for Response Body as well. Even when selecting application/xml, the example is still displayed as JSON

BUT when i view the swagger in editor.swagger.io (A website by smartbear to view swaggers), i am able to perfectly view the application/json AND application/xml with all the tags displayed perfectly.

Can Someone please guide me on how to rectify this in the integrated dev portal?
As one of the requirement is to display both JSON AND XML in the request and response.

Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

0 0 624
0 REPLIES 0