apigeetool not uploading node modules

Not applicable

Hi,

First off, I did find a similar issue on here but was not able to add a reply to it so I am creating a new one.

I am unable to upload my node modules from a nodejs app with the apigee tool. See screenshots for illustration. As we see the modules start uploading but always fails and it does work when I leave out the modules but I obviously need them to get a working node app:

5490-apigeetool-nodemodules-error.png

5491-apiproxy-page.png

Any feedback much appreciated!

Solved Solved
0 1 114
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

After trying it again I got the same error but different node module was called out which was node_modules\decamelize. I manually went in and removed that module and executed the apigeetool deploynodeapp command again and the proxy works. From what i understand apigee node proxies don't accept all node modules out there, so perhaps that is it but it does not make me confident if in the future a node proxy should need a module to then find out it is not accepted.

If that is the case, my question is is there a comprehensive list of modules not accepted in apigee before developing an api?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

After trying it again I got the same error but different node module was called out which was node_modules\decamelize. I manually went in and removed that module and executed the apigeetool deploynodeapp command again and the proxy works. From what i understand apigee node proxies don't accept all node modules out there, so perhaps that is it but it does not make me confident if in the future a node proxy should need a module to then find out it is not accepted.

If that is the case, my question is is there a comprehensive list of modules not accepted in apigee before developing an api?