apigeetool deployproxy giving 500 for Hosted Target API

I'm trying to deploy a new revision for an existing Policy that has a Hosted Target using apigeetool like the following:

apigeetool deployproxy --resolve-modules -u ***** -o maf-holding -e dev -n DKInternal-Share-Hosted -d . -p ****

Then after a while. I get the following error:

Error: NPM install failed with status code 500at Request._callback (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/apigeetool/lib/commands/deployproxy.js:673:14)at Request.self.callback (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/apigeetool/node_modules/request/request.js:185:22)at Request.emit (events.js:209:13)at Request.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/apigeetool/node_modules/request/request.js:1161:10)at Request.emit (events.js:209:13)at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/apigeetool/node_modules/request/request.js:1083:12)at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:298:28)at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:214:15)at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1178:12)at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:80:21)

When I go to Edge and check the proxy. I notice that it got uploaded but not deployed. Could anyone please advise on what might be wrong or how I can even debug it?

0 1 71
1 REPLY 1

Try removing the `--resolve-modules` parameter. This option only applies to old Node.js targets (feature retired)