You can only select one HTTP request! - while executing curl command,You can only select one HTTP request - while executing curl command

Not applicable

I am trying to create a bash script wherein my goal is to achieve automatic import of apigee api proxy with new revision through jenkins job. When i try to execute this script i get below error, not sure what exactly it means

curl -i -k -v -u $apigee_username:$APIGEE_CONSOLE_PASSWORD -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '{ "type" : "NETWORK_CONFIGURATION_EVENT"}' -F "file=@exportfile.zip" $APIGEE_EDGE_URL_IMPORT

Warning: You can only select one HTTP request!

Although its a warning, but the script doesn't execute

apigee_username - username hidden

APIGEE_CONSOLE_PASSWORD - password hidden

exportfile.zip - api proxy contents hidden

APIGEE_EDGE_URL_IMPORT - trying to connect to apigee url

Any help would be appreciated.

I am trying to create a bash script wherein my goal is to achieve automatic import of apigee api proxy with new revision through jenkins job. When i try to execute this script i get below error, not sure what exactly it means

curl -i -k -v -u $apigee_username:$APIGEE_CONSOLE_PASSWORD -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '{ "type" : "NETWORK_CONFIGURATION_EVENT"}' -F "file=@exportfile.zip" $APIGEE_EDGE_URL_IMPORT

Although its a warning, but the script doesn't execute

apigee_username - username hidden

0 1 5,440
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

Reposting again, as there was an issue with content #

You can only select one HTTP request! - while executing curl command

Although its a warning, but the script doesn't execute apigee_

username - username hidden

Any help would be appreciated.