Why do I get a 404 when configuring Microgateway?,Unable to configure microgateway

Not applicable

I get the following error when trying to configure my microgateway:

F:\sm_microedge>edgemicro configure -o jnj-internal -e dev -u smonani@its.jnj.com current nodejs version is v6.10.2 current edgemicro version is 2.3.5 password: file doesn't exist, setting up Error: HTTP error 404 at Request._callback (C:\Users\Admin_smonani\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\edgemicro\node_modules\apigeetool\lib\ commands\listdeployments.js:93:12) at Request.self.callback (C:\Users\Admin_smonani\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\edgemicro\node_modules\request\req uest.js:188:22) at emitTwo (events.js:106:13) at Request.emit (events.js:191:7) at Request.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Admin_smonani\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\edgemicro\node_modules\request\reque st.js:1171:10) at emitOne (events.js:96:13) at Request.emit (events.js:188:7) at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Admin_smonani\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\edgemicro\node_modules\reque st\request.js:1091:12) at IncomingMessage.g (events.js:291:16) at emitNone (events.js:91:20) at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:185:7) at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:974:12) at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:80:11) at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:104:9)

I'm unable to configure Micro gateway on Windows. When I run the edgemicro configure command with the required parameters, I get the following error:

F:\sm_microedge>edgemicro configure -o jnj-internal -e dev -u smonani@its.jnj.com current nodejs version is v6.10.2 current edgemicro version is 2.3.5 password: file doesn't exist, setting up Error: HTTP error 404 at Request._callback (C:\Users\Admin_smonani\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\edgemicro\node_modules\apigeetool\lib\ commands\listdeployments.js:93:12) at Request.self.callback (C:\Users\Admin_smonani\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\edgemicro\node_modules\request\req uest.js:188:22) at emitTwo (events.js:106:13) at Request.emit (events.js:191:7) at Request.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Admin_smonani\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\edgemicro\node_modules\request\reque st.js:1171:10) at emitOne (events.js:96:13) at Request.emit (events.js:188:7) at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Admin_smonani\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\edgemicro\node_modules\reque st\request.js:1091:12) at IncomingMessage.g (events.js:291:16) at emitNone (events.js:91:20) at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:185:7) at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:974:12) at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:80:11) at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:104:9)

Solved Solved
0 3 344
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable
I finally figured out what is going on. It was a spelling mistake with the environment. However, I would have expected a better response message rather than a cryptic exception trace.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Community Member
Not applicable
@smonani

At the moment, Microgateway does not work with Trial orgs. If you are using a trial org, please work with your Account Exec to get access to a "paid" org.

If you are trying Microgateway against a "private cloud" deployment, then the command you should be using is "edgemicro private configure".

Finally, on Windows, you will need "openssl" to be in the PATH when executing Microgateway commands.

Not applicable
I finally figured out what is going on. It was a spelling mistake with the environment. However, I would have expected a better response message rather than a cryptic exception trace.

Not applicable

MG works with both, paid and trial orgs. https://docs.apigee.com/microgateway/v2.3.x/setting-and-configuring-edge-microgateway-v2.3.x

I tried it myself and worked like charm.

@Ruben Gonzalez, I hope it worked for you too. Please let us know how it went.