Where is the Data Stored in Apigee Hybrid?

Hi All,

I have been working with apigee hybrid for a couple of weeks now. I did setup two runtime planes for two different environments. I am facing trouble while loading API Products and some other pages too.

I came to know that these API Product Data is stored in runtime plane from Where is your data stored?  |  Apigee X  |  Google Cloud. In that case, in which runtime plane my API Product Data will be stored when I have two runtime pods reporting?

Thanks in advance for replying.

Solved Solved
0 1 183
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think the terminology of runtime plane and runtime pods are causing some confusion.

Runtime plane: Basically your Kubernetes cluster is the runtime plane as compared to the control plane that is hosted on GCP. The Apigee runtime pods are part of the runtime plane. For a list of components that make up the runtime see this list.

The data is stored in Cassandra which is the persistency layer for the runtime plane.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I think the terminology of runtime plane and runtime pods are causing some confusion.

Runtime plane: Basically your Kubernetes cluster is the runtime plane as compared to the control plane that is hosted on GCP. The Apigee runtime pods are part of the runtime plane. For a list of components that make up the runtime see this list.

The data is stored in Cassandra which is the persistency layer for the runtime plane.