What is the best practice to limit API traffic per day and per month using product quota

Not applicable

@murali-epsilon

Solved Solved
1 2 164
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

There are a couple of routes you could go with, this is the one I would recommend.

In the API Product define your daily quota settings, then in the custom attributes create your monthly quota settings, you will need three fields Time Unit, Interval and Allow.

Then create two quota policies one called daily_quota and the other called monthly_quota. I would attach them to your flow in that order daily then monthly. In those policies refer back to the values defined in the API Product. And you have two quota's.

Cheers,

Steve

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

There are a couple of routes you could go with, this is the one I would recommend.

In the API Product define your daily quota settings, then in the custom attributes create your monthly quota settings, you will need three fields Time Unit, Interval and Allow.

Then create two quota policies one called daily_quota and the other called monthly_quota. I would attach them to your flow in that order daily then monthly. In those policies refer back to the values defined in the API Product. And you have two quota's.

Cheers,

Steve

Not applicable

Thanks @sricharson.. I will implement as suggested and let know how it goes