Unable to delete API proxy

I'm unable to delete an api-proxy from the edge UI. The corresponding api call throws the following error:

{
  "code": "messaging.config.beans.ApplicationRevisionDoesNotExist",
  "message": "APIProxy revision 1 does not exist for APIProxy <my-api> in organization <my-org-name>",
  "contexts": []
}

The api-proxy is currently not deployed on any environment and is not referred to in any product. The current version of the api-proxy is 30. However, if I try to view the versions of the proxy from 1 to 9 the spinner just keeps loading. Is this due to a partial delete from cassandra?

Any pointers?

Solved Solved
0 3 347
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Cladius Fernando

I see that the API proxies which you have mentioned are no longer present. Could you please check again? Looks like the delete has indeed worked.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Are you trying this on Free Org ? If the issue persists kindly raise a support ticket.

You can try to use Management API to delete the entire proxy. See some possible options here. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22331911/apigee-error-revision-does-not-exist-and-can-not-delete If everything fails, then raising support ticket will be your option.

@Cladius Fernando

I see that the API proxies which you have mentioned are no longer present. Could you please check again? Looks like the delete has indeed worked.