Unable to Render and Publish Nodes (size log Issue)

Not applicable

Hello,

so i'm trying to render and publish what i would consider a medium to big model but every time I try i get an error on de DB as follows:

InnoDB: The total blob data length (49231412) is greater than 10% of the total redo log size (209715200). Please increase total redo log size.

at this point i've already increased the log size from 10MB to 300MB and finally 500MB did the trick but all those changes were done locally where i can control the settings of my own local environment. The problem comes when i'm using a shared DB space where i'm not allowed to modify the settings.

have to say that with very small models i don't have those types of issues is just with that specific one that i get the errors.

Does anyone has an idea why this may be happening?

Thank you,

Sergio

Solved Solved
0 5 151
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

@Sergio Barrios: We have released OPDK-4.15.07.03, which has fixes for this and many other issues. You should see considerable performance improvements after upgrading.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

@Sergio Barrios: We have released OPDK-4.15.07.03, which has fixes for this and many other issues. You should see considerable performance improvements after upgrading.

@Sergio Barrios: Can you tell me what version of the Dev Portal you are using? In particular, you should have a /buildInfo file in your webroot which will give a version string that will look something like 16.03.07.00. The reason I'm asking is that in more recent releases we dramatically reduced the memory and database usage when queueing SmartDocs methods for rendering.

Hello @Daniel Johnson, this is the version i have Version: OPDK-4.15.07.02

@Daniel Johnson this will be my first upgrade, i'll need to request newer version to the person that has the account, i'll get back to you as soon as possible with my findings, thank you.

@Daniel Johnson that actually worked, the updates on OPDK-4.15.07.03 fixed my issue and i was able to render just fine, thank you for your support