Trace functionality not working

Hi @Anil Sagar,

I am facing a weird issue on my free org. I am not able to trace the APIs using my login but the users that I have added in my org are able to do so. Not sure what causing this. My org name is - santoshghalsasi. Please let me know if this can be resolved.

Regards,

Santosh

Solved Solved
0 12 822
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Barahalikar Siddharth,

Thank you for the help. We already have the trace feature check box ticked and tried to see if it helps but no luck. Just for your info the functionality was working for me before a couple of months but it stopped working all of a sudden. May be something related to the new version of edge that my org got upgraded to and that might have caused this.

Thanks,

Santosh

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Anil Sagar - Can you please help me with this.

Regards,

Santosh

Hi @Anil Sagar ,

can you please help me here.

Regards,

Santosh

@santosh_ghalsasi , Make sure you have permissions to trace. If not, Add an org admin & use org admin to add permissions to your account. Our management APIs should help you do that. Give it a try & let us know if any.

Hi @Anil Sagar - I am owner of this org so by default I am org admin. I asked one of the other org admin to remove my user account and add it back as org admin but still no luck. Also tried creating a custom admin role and added my user to that too did not work.

Regards,

Santosh

Hi @Anil Sagar ,

Can you please let me know if we have any other option to try and resolve this.

Thanks,

Santosh

Hi @santosh_ghalsasi, did you check the custom roles >> Environments, you might have by mistake disabled yourself from viewing trace.

Hi @Barahalikar Siddharth,

Thank you for the help. We already have the trace feature check box ticked and tried to see if it helps but no luck. Just for your info the functionality was working for me before a couple of months but it stopped working all of a sudden. May be something related to the new version of edge that my org got upgraded to and that might have caused this.

Thanks,

Santosh

Did you try switching back to older version and check the trace?

Hi @Barahalikar Siddharth ,

yes, I like the classic version so using that only. And it does not work in the new version as well.

Thanks,

Santosh

Hi @Anil Sagar ,

Can you please let me know if we have any other configuration that can be done to resolve this.

Thanks,

Santosh

@santosh_ghalsasi , Unfortunately, I don't know any workarounds. If you are working on paid account of Apigee, I suggest to contact support. Otherwise, Create a new user & use same for trace.

Hi @Anil Sagar ,

Thank you for the reply.

Regards,

Santosh