The Country dimension in Apigee custom analytic shows 'not set'.

Not applicable

apigee-custom-analytics-country-dimension-not-set.jpgapigee-custom-analytics-country-dimension-not-set2.jpg

The Country dimension in Apigee custom analytic shows 'not set'. It does not show the country of API origin.Kindly help and let us know if anything else needs to be done.

Please find the screenshot attached.

0 4 167
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

the Client IP address is parsed by a third party library to identify this field. In some cases, the IP address is ambiguous or difficult to assign to a country. In those cases, this may come back as (not set). What country did you expect for this test?

Thank you for your response...

Here I am expecting the country should be 'India' as I am making the API calls from India.

Not applicable

Can anybody help me on this on how to make it work?

The Country dimension in Apigee Analytic does not work, how ever dimension like 'Client IP Address' works as expected.

Thanks in advance.

Not applicable

Hi @Anuja123 The country dimension values are extracted out of x-forwarded-for ips. Can you take a look at the x-forwarded-for ips in the raw data and see how do they look like ? They may be internal ips which the geo-parser is not able to identify as from India.