The API is still not working correctly. It does not show when the offer is ACCEPTED in our account.

Not applicable

naseem.prospectsoftech@gmail.com

0 9 182
9 REPLIES 9

Not applicable

Accept offer problem, how to solve this problem, if i accept offer how to get notification through API

@Naseem , Welcome to Apigee Community.

Are you trying to integrate some other API using Apigee Edge ? Can you please clarify "It does not show when the offer is ACCEPTED in our account" ?

Can you please add screenshots to explain your problem. I believe above issue is original API that you are trying to integrate but not exactly related to Apigee Edge. Please share more details for better context. Keep us posted.

client accept my offer but could not show in my account

I am creating new account but not getting API, can you explain to me API key is only available in purchase account

@Naseem , Apigee Edge is just pass through where you can do API Management. I believe your query is related to target API. You need to contact API Provider if you need any more info. I believe above question is not related to Apigee Edge.

BTB, Don't share keys in public forum , it will lead to security issues of your APIs.

Not applicable

i have paid account, if any information about this account to me which information recommended for getting help to solve this problem.

@Naseem , It's not about Apigee Edge at all, It's about target API. Please contact target API provider. If you think it's related to Apigee, Please explain how it's related to Apigee Edge.