Stubbed Server implementation

Not applicable

Hi All,

There is a requirement to develop a stubbed server to perform mock and performance testing of proxies. Static response is acceptable; however, it should provide success & error response based on the given inputs.

As this is sort of generic requirement; my guess is it must have already been implemented for some customer. Could you please point me to the right direction as this can be a good starting point for me.

Also, one options is to use node.js and BaaS to implement it. I would like to get your opinion for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Doda

Solved Solved
0 2 218
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hello Rajesh,

The mock servers we implemented for our customers are their property. So there is little we can do in that regard.

To quickly get a mock server up and running, consider using our open source Apigee-127 product. It is built in Node and automates a big part of API creation. If you want, you can install the usergrid/BaaS NPM. There are many resources on our site both in the docs and on the blog on how to get started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Hello Rajesh,

The mock servers we implemented for our customers are their property. So there is little we can do in that regard.

To quickly get a mock server up and running, consider using our open source Apigee-127 product. It is built in Node and automates a big part of API creation. If you want, you can install the usergrid/BaaS NPM. There are many resources on our site both in the docs and on the blog on how to get started.

Not applicable

Thanks, Michael.

Based on our initial analysis; we have picked up Apigee-127 for stubbed server implementation. I will update our learning at the end of the implementation.