Statistics collector policy not showing flow variables read in trace?

Hi Apigeeks,

I have added a simple statistics collector policy in my proxy in post flow response.

I have used some custom variables in this policy. But these variables are not shown in trace tool.

Also in custom report all these variables are showing null or not set values.

0 4 253
4 REPLIES 4

Kindly attach the screenshot of the policy definition being used.

We are facing the same issue. Here is the Statistics Collection policy that we are using :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<StatisticsCollector async="false" continueOnError="true" enabled="true" name="StatisticsCollector">
    <DisplayName>StatisticsCollector</DisplayName>
    <Properties/>
    <Statistics>
        <Statistic name="appID" ref="verifyapikey.VerifyAPIKey.AppId" type="string">12</Statistic>
        <Statistic name="timestamp" ref="timestamp" type="string">1234</Statistic>
    </Statistics>
</StatisticsCollector>

The timestamp variable is a flow variable created elsewhere in the proxy.

Below is the Statistics Collector policy in the trace :

3886-statcollector.png

The policy is in the Proxy Endpoint Response PostFlow. The Statistics that I created in the policy are not being shown here.

Not applicable

I am also facing the same issue as values are not reflecting in the trace option.

But still I am able to generate the custom report based on the variables define in statistics collector.

Note: If variable define type is string it reflect in dimension part of custom report. Other data types will be available in filter section.

I am having the same issue (OPDK v 4.51.0)

Assignments are populating the correct variables, however they should be visible in the trace, and are not. 

Also, the custom variable shows up in the report editor, but no values seem to be populating