Smartdocs not rendered in Bootstrap 3 theme

Not applicable

Hi community,

Since I switched to the bootstrap 3 theme, I noticed that my smartdocs are not rendered anymore. Only thing that is rendered, is the "resource summary" (the gray box). I do see that my smartdocs are published.

Anyone has any idea on how to display the smartdocs in the Bootstrap 3 theme?

Kind regards!

0 4 111
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

no one who has a tip for me?

Not applicable

I'm not an expert, but I've been fighting / playing with smartdocs lately. I would suggest that you use the chrome / firefox developer tools to inspect the page. The first thing to check is to see if in the html you are getting the smartdoc html. It may be an issue where the smartdoc method is displayed, but the theme is hiding the html. I don't know what theme you switched to / from, but you could try refreshing the Drupal cache to see if that fixes the error.

Not applicable

Hi @José Cedeño, thnx for that. I do see that the html is giving the smartdocs file, although by css it is hidden. When I override the CSS, the smatrtdoc is visible, but the test api button is inactive. I do see the following html errors:

• Uncaught ReferenceError: Apigee is not defined model.js:22
  • Uncaught ReferenceError: Apigee is not defined controller.js:15
  • Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined

btw my theme is the Apigee supported bootstrap 3 theme.

Any advise?

Not applicable

When I view the source of a smartdoc page one of the first things that is defined (before jquery is even included) is the snippet below.

<!-- Add support for SmartDocs-->  

<script type="text/javascript">    

var Apigee = Apigee || {};    

Apigee.APIModel = Apigee.APIModel || {};  

</script>

I would check that you have the snippet above in your page when you view the source. The other thing to check is whether or not you have some php errors. You should be able to login as the administrator in your drupal site and look at the recent logs.

When you say that you overwrote some css did you create a new theme based on the Apigee theme? It is not a best practice to just overwrite the css or php files that Apigee provides. It will make things difficult down the road when you have to apply an update.