SmartDocs: Devportal hangs after click on request button

Not applicable

I have imported swagger Yaml file successfully, it worked well. But when I press request button for testing my API. It gets stuck. Accesses are opened.screenshot.png

3346-screenshot.png

1 7 366
7 REPLIES 7

@Muhammad Rizwan Malik , Is your developer portal connected to Apigee Edge Org ? What does Recent log messages say ? Any errors you see in Recent Log Messages in portal ? Do you see any errors in browser console ?

@Muhammad Rizwan Malik

I can see that your portal is an on-premises version. Can you confirm that you have the SmartDocs proxy configured in Edge?

If you login into the Edge there should be an org called validate or test which should have the SmartDocs proxy.

Also make sure that the Proxy url is set in the SmartDocs settings page on Developer Portal.

Please refer to your OPDK installation document to verify your SmartDocs setup.

Thanks Koli, now request is being processed but issue comes. Is thnted as well.ere any access need to be gra

2928-screen-shot-2016-06-17-at-100659.png

@Muhammad Rizwan Malik can you edit your comment, cannot understand what you mean by "Is thnted as well.ere any access need to be gra"

Not applicable

sorry typo mistake. I have checked accesses and set configuration as you mentioned above. But now facing internal server error issue.

@Muhammad Rizwan Malik - Could you please check if the solution from the following community post helps ? https://community.apigee.com/questions/31157/reverse-proxy-url-of-smartdocs-proxy-url-not-worki.html

You should be able to get the exact call that devportal makes from the network tab by enabling developer tools on your browser. You could then make the same call manually to see if that works. Please note that if you are on devportal version 4:16.05 or less, you very likely have hit the bug : DEVSOL-2178. This has been fixed in 4.16.05.01, please refer to the release notes : http://docs.apigee.com/release-notes/content/4160501-apigee-developer-services-portal-release-notes

Not applicable

I had the same issue therefore I'm using Ublock in my browsers. Try to disable any adblockers on your machine, if there any.