Salesforce integration connector

Hi there,

I just played with Apigee integration workflows, and built a SF connector to retrieve some entries.

However, once the SF connector created and enabled successfully, I just noted the API requests exceeded the SF dev limit (15,000 in 24H) in just couple of minutes ! I suspect some internal mechanism issues as API calls to SaaS app like SF must only occur when running the integration flows...

Appreciate your inputs 

Julien

Solved Solved
0 3 182
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Julien
For SF connector, when we create a connection, we pull the schema for the first time and then at a regular interval after that. This is to assist during the Integration design phase. The frequency at which we do this might cause the quota issue. We are aware of this problem. At this time, please suspend your connection when not is use to save your API quota. We are working on a solution to this, which should be available in 3-4 weeks. The solution will allow customers to manually refresh the schema. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Julien
For SF connector, when we create a connection, we pull the schema for the first time and then at a regular interval after that. This is to assist during the Integration design phase. The frequency at which we do this might cause the quota issue. We are aware of this problem. At this time, please suspend your connection when not is use to save your API quota. We are working on a solution to this, which should be available in 3-4 weeks. The solution will allow customers to manually refresh the schema. 

Thanks for the speedy reply ! much appreciated!

Will you extend the connectors list in near future ? I'm assuming some major ones (Dynamics 365, SAP B1, etc...) might be added off the shelf. Or will you provide 3rd party connectors thru marketplace ?

Just my 2 cents as part of iPaaS strategy 🙂

Yes, we would be adding support for more connectors regularly in the product itself. In future, once we have any updates on Marketplace availability, we will post it in the community to keep everyone informed. 
thanks for your inputs.