Router property ServerContainer.io.timeout.millis

Not applicable

So i have a lot of custom settings in all of my on-prem components due to a migration snafu in the UI, I have decided to audit every single setting I had under management in 15.xx

I just ran into a fun situation when checking on the value of ServerContainer.io.timeout.millis in the router.

grep -ri "ServerContainer.io.timeout.millis" /opt/apigee/edge-router/source 

/opt/apigee/edge-router/source/conf/router.properties:ServerContainer.io.timeout.millis={T}conf_router_ServerContainer.io.timeout.millis{/T}

Thats great - so i wanted to see what this looked like post migration - note that the last one is absolutely correct - but I dont have a clue what the ones in the middle (with the //timeout) are or if I need to worry about them...

/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service edge-router
configure -search conf_router_ServerContainer.io.timeout.millis
Found key conf_router_ServerContainer.io.timeout.millis, with value, 58000, in /opt/apigee/edge-router/token/default.properties
Found key conf_router_ServerContainer.io.timeout.millis, with value, 58000, in /opt/apigee/edge-router/token//timeout/default.properties
Found key conf_router_ServerContainer.io.timeout.millis, with value, 58000, in /opt/apigee/edge-router/token//timeout/default.properties
Found key conf_router_ServerContainer.io.timeout.millis, with value, 180000, in /opt/apigee/token//application/router.properties
0 1 280
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

Note: same thing is happening w/

/opt/apigee/edge-router/source/conf/router.properties:Client.pool.iotimeout={T}conf_router_Client.pool.iotimeout{/T}