Related products in apigee/portal

Not applicable

We have a problem with two of our products, they seem to be configured the same in apigee but in the portal they seem to be connected. (Both products are set to Public)

• 1)I go to /admin/config/devconnect/apiproduct-access and have “Product 1” set for one role.
  • 2)When trying to create the app the “Product 1” is there but there is also a “Product 2”
  • 3)I went back to /admin/config/devconnect/apiproduct-access and search for “Product 2” in the list, but is not there.
  • 4)I removed the “Product 1” role access and when I go back to creating the app both “Product 1” and “Product 2” disappear. This makes me think they are connected somehow.

I have other products and they are working ok, I just have the issue with this two. I think the problem is from apigee, may be by the way they were created. Not sure, anyone has this problem?

0 1 93
1 REPLY 1

@Karla Yaresi Gonzalez Treviño , Welcome to Apigee Community. Ideally, It shouldn't be the case.

Can you clear All Caches in Developer Portal & Try Same ? If it's on cloud let me know org name so that i can investigate. You can PM me org name & dev portal URL using "Ask An Expert" button in right sidebar.