Regarding 502 bad gateway error in apigeeX

In ApigeeX for some input i am getting success response but for some 502 bad gateway error. But the actual target is giving success response. What might be the reason?

For example when i pass id as 2020 it is giving me response but when i change the Id to 2019, it is giving me bad gateway error but the actual target is giving success response for both the ID's. 

1 5 438
5 REPLIES 5

the actual target is giving success response for both the ID's.

Do you have an Apigee trace session showing this? If the response for 2019 takes >60 second, Apigee could be timing out. A trace session would show that.

Checking on the trace nothing shows up when we hit this scenario. APIGEE blocking every request when i change the Id and returns http 502 bad gateway. tried increasing timeout as well but didn't work.

Well if you have a trace session someone here might be able to help you look at it.  Otherwise, I cannot offer much help to you, with the information you've provided.

Hello, I'm having the same issue...
Did you solve yours? If yes how did you do?
Otherwise I can provide many traces from session debug.

Hi ,

I am also seeing a similar issue the target endpoint returns 200 whereas the client app (postman) gets 502. Any help here is appreciated.

Thanks,

Phani...