REST API for uploading/Updating graphQL document to Apigee integrated GraphQL portal

Hi Team,

I am looking to automate the graphQL document update/Upload to the integrated Apigee graphQL portal/Playground. Currently I am doing it manually from Apigee portal UI but I need REST API details of graphQL portal using which I can automate the process of uploading or updating the document.

0 5 247
5 REPLIES 5

As of right now this functionality does not exist. The integrated portal does not yet have an API so you will need to continue making updates manually. We hope for an integrated portal API to be created in the near future.

Hi @ravenhedden , I did automate the API specification document upload to integrated portal. But in case of type graphql document I could not see the POST call which is made in case API spec type of document. Let me know if I am missing anything.

Could you elaborate on what you've done to automate the integrated portal API specification upload for non-GraphQL documents? What API are you using to do so? What does the request look like?

Hi @ravenhedden , 

I automated using network tab from inspect where you can see two calls while uploading Open API specification document to the portal, I have used snapshot request to automate the upload step. In case of graphQL schema document the snapshot post call is not visible- Also Can you help to understand when the support of portal APIs are planned to be made available or if they are in pipeline ..any estimated dates?

CloudPrashant_0-1672986678171.png

Also if its possible to add this to backlog(If not already) or prioritize?  I am positive to give all required information in case required. Even the snapshot post call details for graphQL doc will help, which is not visible on web inspect window.

Looks like you've found the backend APIs for portals, that makes more sense. I should warn you, though, that those are not officially supported public APIs and as a result could be subject to change.

Official, public APIs for the Portal are on the roadmap and are prioritized, but I can't guarantee any dates. I wish I could provide more insight. Stay tuned for the Portal APIs.