Questions on apigee-analytics-collector

Hello,

I would like to understand apigee-analytics-collector, a tool for OPDK customer to report number of api call. Could someone answer the following questions?

1. If we use "-S" option with that tool, the data is not sent to Apigee, but can be saved locally as stdout, so internet connection is not necessarilly required when we use "-S" option. Is that right?

2. If we create local Apigee repo somehow, can apigee- anallytics-collector be installed without external internet connection?

3. For the setup of apigee- anallytics-collector, intenet connection is mandatory since npm runs to install node dependencies when the tool is executed for the first time. Is this correct?

4. When we run apigee-analytics-collector without specifying any org or env as target/not target with the options, I suppose all the orgs and envs will be the target of api call count. Is this understaing right?

5. When we run apigee-analytics-collector specifiying the count time range, the data is output by 3-days within the time range as far as I confirmed.
Why is the data is output by 3-days?

6. the specification of the output JSON format (explanation on each elements in JSON) is published somwhere?
I suppose that the sum of all the value of "Value" in the ouput would be the total number of api call within the specified time range with the tool

Thanks.

0 0 78
0 REPLIES 0